Updated March 2021.
2020 marked the beginning of a new era, as the COVID-19 situation evolved in Australia and throughout the world. We saw businesses and industries of all sizes doing it tough, and being challenged in various ways never imagined.
At this extraordinary time, we want to reassure you that our video production team remains open, at your service, and is here to help you.
How we are helping our customers
Throughout 2020 and 2021, we have developed and refined the best ways to assist our customers during COVID-19. For example we have:
- Sent smaller camera crews to shoots (one or two people maximum)
- Advised camera crews to wear masks and provide sanitisation stations were required
- Launched an engaging live video streaming service
- Provided remote video editing services, using footage customers have captured on their phones and cameras
- Reduced editing rates for simple videos (e.g. short updates and messages to staff and clients)
- Offered ideas and support on how businesses can best use video as a communication and marketing tool
As a business that specialises in video technology and communications, we can help you with any questions about your video content, marketing and communications needs.
If your business needs help communicating its messages and creating videos, please get in touch.
So if there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your specific circumstances.
We are here to help.
We are fully committed to you and are here to assist you in any way possible during these times.
Please stay in touch and stay safe.
Creative Director & Video Producer