Updated January 2022.
2020 marked the beginning of a new era, as the COVID-19 situation evolved in Australia and throughout the world. We saw businesses and industries of all sizes doing it tough, and being challenged in various ways never imagined.
At this extraordinary time, we want to reassure you that our video production team remains open, at your service, and is here to help you.
How we are helping our customers
Throughout 2020 – 2022, we have developed and refined the best ways to assist our customers during COVID-19. For example we:
- Send smaller camera crews to shoots where possible (one or two people maximum)
- Encouage staff and camera crews to get vaccinated
- Require camera crews to regularly follow sanitisation and personal hygiene practices
- Require camera crews to wear a mask indoors at all times (including in warehouses and workshops, and any structure with walls and a ceiling)
- Require camera crews to wear a mask outdoors if they can’t socially distance themselves
- Launched an engaging live video streaming service to support virtual events
- Provided remote video editing services, using footage customers have captured on their phones and cameras
- Reduced editing rates for simple videos (e.g. short updates and messages to staff and clients)
- Offered ideas and support on how businesses can best use video as a communication and marketing tool
As a business that specialises in video technology and communications, we can help you with any questions about your video content, marketing and communications needs.
If your business needs help communicating its messages and creating videos, please get in touch.
So if there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your specific circumstances.
We are here to help.
We are fully committed to you and are here to assist you in any way possible during these times.
Please stay in touch and stay safe.
Creative Director & Video Producer